2008年11月24日 星期一

Kuantan Trip 23/11/08

time pass too fast for me,a day of kuantan trip was pass over there...
i felt great and wonderful although the time for us to play was not enuf...
we went to T.C - Teluk Cempedak and East Coast Mall ^^
we spent whole day at Kuantan even we just went for two place...haha...
we start our journey to there about 11am and i arrived home at midnight...
i thought 12am++ like that...exshauted for all of us...
we enjoy our trip there by eating my favourite fast food -- KFC !!!
i normally ask for snack plate because i really like to eat chicken ^^ hehe...
cheese wedges is my favourite too...satisfied after having KFC as my lunch xD
we also ate abc,seafoods and satay later on...
i like the beach so much...but i anti-sunshine...haha...
so i used sunblock before reached T.C,
i thought my friends cant tahan me...muahaha...
sky so blue...
i wish to rush into the sea immediately but i didn't bring any shirt and short pan...
aikzzz...
anyway,we took many photos at there...
a sweet couple and a pair of future couple were sweet sweet there^^
muahaha~~

let you guys see the picture ya xD
T.C--Teluk Cempedak ^^



sweet couple !! longzei and maggie^^


future couple ?? natalie and yuan jiu


4 lenglui ^^u see what r wei ming doing there??

4 lenglui sure got 4 lengzai la...haha...give you guys face ler...lengzai xD


yeah~~nice day~~

phoebe vs natalie,my gud gud friend^haha^
me with 3 guys sam,wei ming and yuan jiu
all of us ^^
under the x'mas tree yoo~~at east coast mall~~
p/s: have a nice look in friendster's kuantan trip album for interesting peoples ^^thx ya~~

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

han~
next time u guys
go out trip call me 2 i also wan follow u all go out play
coz i wan make more and more memory wif frends in my life
tis my phone no .. 0169369732
and keep contack oh~:P

1oo% xIaO haN 提到...

hehe...yaya,sure ask u^^
i wil help u ask her too...
muahaha...
okok^^promiz ya...